DrugWatch.com is a comprehensive Web site database featuring extensive information about thousands of different medications and drugs currently on the market or previously available worldwide. DrugWatch.com includes up-to-date information about prescription and over-the-counter medications and includes details about associated side effects to aid in the protection of patients and consumers.
PALS would love to help out in any way that we can to help get those that suffer for SJS to receive the best possible medical care that they can. Please check out our website at www.palservices.org to see more about the FREE services we provide and the requirements for our flights. We primarily service the Northeast and down the East coast, but we do have the ability to link up with similar organizations for longer flights.
This online resource of pharmaceutical assistance programs was created by EyeCare America, a public service foundation of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, for the use of physicians and their patients to help obtain ophthalmic drug assistance for patients in need.
The Partnership for Prescription Assistance
[Click here to request assistance ]
The Partnership for Prescription Assistance offers a single point of access to more than 475 public and private patient assistance programs, including more than 150 programs offered by pharmaceutical companies
National Patient Travel Helpline
The NATIONAL PATIENT TRAVEL HELPLINE provides information about all forms of charitable, long-distance medical air transportation and provides referrals to all appropriate sources of help available in the national charitable medical air transportation network. [ Click here ] for Charitable medical air transportation resources.
Request an Angel Flight
Do you or a family member need transportation to medical treatment? ? Are you a medical or social work professional and know someone who needs transportation to medical treatment?
As our mission statement says, Angel Flight West arranges free air transportation on private aircraft in response to health care and other compelling human needs. Our volunteer members are private pilots who use their own aircraft.
Other Resources and Links
- iGuard.org – iGuard Home | Drug Interaction Checker, Drug Side Effects, Medication Safety
- Special Needs Children Medical Information Children with Chronic Life-Threatening Illnesses or Disabilities Resource [here]
- Non-Profit Organizations Helping Children, Childrens Charities, Nonprofit Organizations for Children
- Home Modifications for People Who are Blind or Have Low Vision.
- Medication Assistance
- Medical ID Alert Bracelets and Necklaces. American Medical ID. [click here]
- The Dry Eye Remedy: The Complete Guide to Restoring the Health of Your Eyes (Paperback)
- CaringBridge.org provides free webpages to help families keep in touch and share updates on their loved ones condition during their hospitalization.